|
|
|
|
Friday, 13 November 2009 8:18 pm
♥Finally manage to use computer to post ^^ anyway this blog is dead for long time =P nobody cares =) eh.. iLOVE6^C1 lots. This class has been very special class to me since P5. After 19NOV2009, we would only see one another on 26NOV2009, last day for me to see the rest of you, but hope you guys would remember me... (specially to 6^C1, my class) anyway I've deleted all the past memories 4 fun =P jkjk... I just feel like putting all the past of 6^C1 in this blog of mine because wadever happens in 6^C1 is a very precious memories of us 6^C1 and me =) ILU;ILY 6^C1 |
Yours truly, ![]() 310596 presbyterian since 040110 love VOLLEYBALL With Loves, Materialistic, Scream Love, Reminisce,
November 2009
December 2009
March 2010
Linksphere, EVPS CHOIR KERRY LIONNY MENGJIE NAZURAH XINYI XINMIAO FRIENDS=] ANGIE JASMINE JEROME SEC SCHOOL =] wAiT... Applause, |
| I Love You. | |