|
|
|
|
Sunday, 20 December 2009 11:19 am
♥sianxx... >< btw camp was fun, getting lost in the forest and exercise by running up and down the stairs in the forest ,haha^^ . and at the last day of camp ganna to BIG bruises =P pain sia, but i still can laugh like mad =P... after coming back from camp continue missing him. yesterday night after coming back from activities , i saw him, so happy till I almost cry... my friend thought I siao liao =P miss him so much !! two weeks cant see his face, cant hear his voice, cant have him be in the programme that I co-ordinated... just miss him so much, so much ! =) |
Yours truly, ![]() 310596 presbyterian since 040110 love VOLLEYBALL With Loves, Materialistic, Scream Love, Reminisce,
November 2009
December 2009
March 2010
Linksphere, EVPS CHOIR KERRY LIONNY MENGJIE NAZURAH XINYI XINMIAO FRIENDS=] ANGIE JASMINE JEROME SEC SCHOOL =] wAiT... Applause, |
| I Love You. | |